[Namron] Fwd: [Barony-Eldern_Hills] Fw: [Ansteorra] Additional Requirement to enter Our Crown List!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 21:22:33 PDT 2012

FYI -

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Barony-Eldern_Hills] Fw: [Ansteorra] Additional Requirement
to enter Our Crown List!
Date: 	Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:25:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Rose <rose_welch at yahoo.com>
To: 	Barony <Barony-Eldern_Hills at yahoogroups.com>

a. E-mail your Letter of Intent to crown at ansteorra.org
<mailto:crown%40ansteorra.org>.
b. Complete the form found online at
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_tourney.
c. E-mail HL Sabine Curter at purpleermine at gmail.com
<mailto:purpleermine%40gmail.com> to get the specs/request an honor shield.

The deadline is July 1st, which is in 12 days.

-Rose de la Rose

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum,
iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates