[Namron] Demo for Disney's Brave

Sybilla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Thu Jun 21 14:10:33 PDT 2012

We will be doing a demo at the Moore Warren Theater for Saturday June
30. In fact, the manager was more than excited to have us come. He
actually clapped his hands together and said, "That would be wonderful!"

I won't know the exact showing times until Tues. That is when they
finalize each week's schedule. But....we have been given the opportunity
to have 'anytime' and as 'long' as we would like.

We will have an area to set a table for display in the lobby and...we
can even have the stage before the movie if we so desire. Anybody good
at entertaining and exciting an audience?

Conclusion...the theater is ours!

We can also do a demo Friday afternoon and/or evening. Although Friday
would be a smaller crowd, it would give us an opportunity to attract
more adults than children.

For those that have not seen the trailer...Merida is a skilled archer in
10th century Scotland who discovers the meaning of true bravery.

Our main draw will be archers, so I would like to have our archers come
and bring their bows, quivers, arm guards, etc. This also includes those
with crossbows. I would suggest anything we do not want to be handled
will need to be behind glass, this includes arrows.

So, rosin up your bows (sorry, that's a Charlie Daniels Band song) and
come show how brave our own SCA archers are.

PS. Did I mention that you get to see the movie for free?

--
Sybilla

Do not fear someone coming at you with a knife...it will have honeybutter on it.