[Namron] Stain Glass - Open A&S June 25th

Bucello da Murano Bucello.daMurano at FireMoonGlass.com
Fri Jun 22 06:41:27 PDT 2012

It appears the the Hidden Castle will available to us June 25th for Open
A&S.  I will gather up all the uncompleted Stain Glass projects that  we
are in the process of fitting-grinding, and leading and bring them to
the Hidden Castle.
Annabelle is has about 1/2 of her project leaded, so class participants
come on out and lets get to leading.

Contact me off list if your project is still in the cutting stage and
we'll setup time you can come by the house to finish cutting.

Bucello