[Namron] Brave Demo

Sybilla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Fri Jun 22 12:41:45 PDT 2012

I will be meeting with the production manager Thursday afternoon to go
over the fine details of our demo. If anyone is free I would love to
have you come, too.

She said the bardic would be wonderful. Thanks to Adalia for offering to
do an archery song. Anyone else who would like to share their talents?
Also, remember there are several auditoriums.

 From the responses we will have a nice and enthusiastic group. The
manager definitely wants us for early Saturday matinees. I want us to
set our table up before opening. Probably around 10:30.

The schedule should mirror this weekends showtimes (give or take 5-10
min): 11:00, 12:00, 2:00, 3:00, 5:00; evening are 6:30 and 7:00. The 3D
movies are approx between those times. In other words, Brave will be
starting about every 30 minutes so we will have a steady crowd.

We will do the demo between 11:00-2:00. Possibly to 3:00, if I have
enough people that want to. Friday matinee and evening and Saturday
evening are open for discussion. Just remember those times will be
smaller in number and larger in stature.

For those that want to see the movie, we will split this up throughout
the day so that we will always have enough people working the demo. Of
course, even in the theater I expect you will still be interacting with
the audience. Especially if we have couples sitting throughout the
auditorium. The manager liked the idea of realism within the audience
for the kids.

Thanks for the responses. It gives me a good idea of the SCA
representatives we'll have. It also looks like we will have a wonderful
group of archers.

--
Sybilla

Do not fear someone coming at you with a knife...it will have honeybutter on it.