[Namron] Protectorate Autocrats Still Needed

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:17:00 PDT 2012

Greetings all,
I know that many of you have seen the post from Baroness Kajira on the Wiesenfeuer list regarding needing an autocrat for Wiesenfeuer Yule this year because several of you have asked me about why they do not have volunteers as if we do not have this problem in Namron and as if it is a problem that is punique to Wiesenfeuer. That is what has prompted me to write this missive. I do not think that this volunteerism issue is exclusive to Wiesenfeuer and as a case in point example, I would like to point out that we still do not have autocrats for Namron Protectorate which will occur in three months.

If we do not get autocrats for the event soon, we will not have adequate time to get prepared for the event with planning meetings and get an ad into the Blackstar in time which allows us to have an official event where we can give out awards. Therefore, I urge you, if you have ever thought about autocratting, to please put in a bid for Namron Protectorate. As Baroness Kajira stated, it is not the Seneschals responsibility to serve as autocrat in the event that one does not step up and if we do not get one to step up, we will have to consider what that means for the plausability of us being able to have the event at all.

Thank you for your volunteerism in advance.
YIS to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina