[Namron] Thought for the day

Sybilla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Fri Jun 29 09:42:10 PDT 2012

Brave Demoer's,

I want everyone to consider the fact that, although we are doing promo
for the movie Brave, we doing a demo for the Warren Theatre itself.

The theatre has 15 auditoriums, with 38 matinee show times. And, as
always, it is opening weekend for several movies.

I'm not a mathematician, but that's a lot moviegoers passing through the
lobby who will show a curiosity about us and the SCA.

--
Sybilla

Do not fear someone coming at you with a knife...it will have honeybutter on it.