[Namron] Alert - Wiesenfeuer A&S this Thursday has moved

barrett1 at cox.net barrett1 at cox.net
Tue Jun 12 19:34:01 PDT 2012

Attention!

Wiesenfeuer's A&S meeting this Thursday HAS BEEN MOVED.

We were unable to secure the Nature Center at DaKaNi, but Lady Branislava was kind enough to offer her home.

So, This Thursday, 14th at 7 pm, A&S will be at 612 Brookwood Dr in Oklahoma City.

This will be Master Aethelstan's Leather Decorating class.

If you have any further questions or need directions, feel free to call my lady Cadhla, (Wiesenfeuer's Seneschal) at 795-0146.

With my gratitude to Lady Branislava,

~Finnacan