[Namron] Thursday Fighter Practice @ Lions Park...Thurs, 6/14...TONIGHT...6:30 pm

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 06:24:24 PDT 2012

Greetings,

It's time once again for the Thursday fighter practice.

There's plenty of room for both heavy and light practice...and everyone is invited.

...and a pavilion to hide under when it gets wet.

Thursday Fighter Practice will be from 6:30 pm to "too dark to fight under the lights" in the Lions Park.

Directions:
>From I-35, take the Main St exit East (toward downtown). Follow Main St to 7th light, which is Flood (1.25 mile). Take right onto Flood. Follow Flood to the Stop sign. Lions Park is on the right past the sign.

Two choices for parking:
1) Turn right at Stop sign. Take first left onto Pickard. Park by pavilion (on the left).
2) Park in the parking lot on the right past the culvert/gulley.

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick