[Namron] New Fighter Practice @ Norman HS...Thurs, 3/1...TONIGHT...6:30 pm

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 10:53:14 PST 2012

Greetings,

It's Thursday and time for the Thursday fighter practice...and a chance to look over the tents before Med Faire.

We got a break last week but it's time to get back to practice before Gulf War..

There's plenty of room for both heavy and light practice...and everyone is invited.

Thursday Fighter Practice will be from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm in the Norman HS Commons (cafeteria). The Commons are immediately to your right as you enter the main door...which is Main St (half way between Berry and Flood).

Directions:
>From I-35, take the Main St exit East (toward downtown). Follow Main St through 5 lights, which is Berry (1.25 mile). Norman HS is on the left and there is a light at the entrance to the front parking lot. (There is also a large parking lot on the east end of the building.)

Tadhg
..brick by brick