[Namron] The Battle Of The Champions Coming To Med Fair!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 7 11:39:41 PST 2012

As part of our Entertainment offering at Fair, we will be doing a
Tournament-style Fighting Demo at 2 pm Saturday and Sunday and Baroness
Maleah has given it the name The Battle of The Champions!  Spectators will
be provided streamers and Herald(s) shall introduce the Fighters and
encourage the spectators to cheer for their favorite.  The Tournament will
last between 30-45 minutes.

Ann Marie is going to advertise this along with our other major
Entertainment Schedule in the Fair Program!

Now we are seeking someone who is Tournament savvy to help us organize The
Battle of The Champions, including lining up Fighters, Herald(s) and
designing a quick paced format that will keep spectators hanging around to
the end.  If this is something you would enjoy doing, please let me or Lord
Bucello know.

We greatly thank you!

Wolfgang

Entertainment Director