[Namron] The Battle Of The Champions Coming To Med Fair!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 9 09:59:44 PST 2012

Taking out time for the 3 daily Entertainment slots and The Battle of the
Champions, we still have 400 minutes of "fighting time" available; so during
that time is when the other scenarios can be played out, depending on the
availability of Fighters.  That is why we are not planning for the
Tournament on Friday since Fighters are scarce that day.  But with patrons
being scarce as well, a Friday "walk through" may be a good idea.

Wolfgang

  _____