[Namron] Namron Returns Home From War

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:16:26 PDT 2012

Greetings all,
Namron has returned home from war! Namron had some wonderful prime land this year and a good time was had by all! We shared our lands with our friends to the South in Eldern Hills and greatly enjoyed their company. Namron chivalric fighters, rapier fighters, archers, siege engineers, and the like had a blast in the many battles that we participated in. The Namron siege team won their very first Siege IKAC and also played a pivotal role in helping Ansteorra and our allies win the castle battle. Other than that, our own Vincenti was made a member of the Arc d' Or at Ansteorran court.

I want to thank all of the populace who attended for making my war experience a good one. It wouldn't have been the same without you.

Now we will turn all of our attention to Medieval Fair and preparing for our biggest recruitment event of the year. I hope to see all of you at the planning meeting.
YIS to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina