[Namron] MED FAIR CAST NEEDS OUR HELP THIS SATURDAY!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 20:04:18 PDT 2012

The Medieval Fair Cast will be having final dress rehearsal at 1 pm Saturday
in Reaves Park and Ann Marie has asked for as many SCA folks as possible to
show up in garb to help out.  She added the Norman Transcript and FOX News
(local) will be there.   Now maybe "big" FOX News can get Geraldo Rivera
embedded with our Fighters and he can report live from the List :-)

We'll gather at the big Pavilion located just to the south of the Embassy.
This should be lots of fun!

Wolfgang

19:34:00