[Namron] Medfair load-up at the shed 6pm Wednesday March 28th

Bucello da Murano Bucello.daMurano at FireMoonGlass.com
Mon Mar 26 13:28:18 PDT 2012

We will be loading up all equipment to be used during the Medfair at the
shed this Wednesday March 28th starting at 6pm.  Come join us and help
get what we need in the trailers.

Thursday March 29 we will be raising the entire Ansteorran Embassy on
our lands at Reeves Park.  We plain on starting around 2:00 PM.  The
Wiesenfeuer Baronial Tent will not get to the Park til  that evening
(guessing around 7PM).  If you have time we will not be turning away
anyone wishing to help.

Bucello