[Namron] The Battle Of The Champions Coming To Med Fair!

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 13:51:43 PST 2012

Sounds like it's already on the agenda and the whole point of the fair is to put on a show. It can work if we WANT it to work. Obviously, the fighters are essential and we need them to cooperate. We won't have trouble attracting crowds; they come anyway but I can't see any reason not to try something different. Sounds to me like it could be very interesting for the spectators.
                                    Edward