[Namron] CA Pavises

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Mar 5 15:22:21 PST 2012

I just saw that for the CA only battle, pavises cannot be held by a
fighter (I guess we were too effective last year).  So does anyone know
of an easy way to turn a scutum into a free standing pavise, and is it
even worth the effort?  Last year, the more mobile we were, the better
we did.  But that doesn't mean it wouldn't be nice to have some
stationary cover.

PAVISES

Pavises are permitted in scenarios with Combat Archery, and must be
constructed and used according to Society standards. Pavises may be used
in the archers only battle but must be free standing ñ they may not be
held by a fighter.

Thanks,
Donnchadh