[Namron] Namron Officer Meeting Notes 3/19/12

Lindsey Lewis lindsey.bellam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 20:49:59 PDT 2012

When you consider how little we paid for the GP's, and how expensive
really nice period tents are, a little money spent on the GP's seems a
wise idea. There is a fabric shop on SW59th St., west of Western, the
last time I was in there they had cotton duck for 5$ a yard, worth
checking into (if done fairly soon, so the GP's can be fixed for the
fair), also, considering we do not use the GP's very often, does the
addition have to be canvas, could it be trigger ?  Since we would be
adding the strip on at ground level, maybe 100% cotton would not be a
great idea, maybe a little polyester/blend would be sensible - Gwyneth