[Namron] Medfair A&S

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Mar 27 07:04:08 PDT 2012

Greetings to all.

This is an unofficial reminder that we will be having an Arts and Sciences display tent at OU's Medieval Fair this weekend, as usual.

I am not in charge of the display, but I am planning on spending much of the weekend helping out in either the A&S or Living History tents.

If you have anything that you would be willing to put out on display, we would be very happy to receive it.  I would ask that, if possible, you either attach a tag of some sort with the owner/makers name or let whoever is working the display know something about the item when you drop it off.  I believe that Lord Wolfgang is renting a UHaul that we can lock things up in overnight, or you may of course pick them up and take them with you.

Please feel free to forward this to other lists as desired.

Annabelle