[Namron] The Battle Of The Champions Coming To Med Fair!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Mar 8 15:48:51 PST 2012

I like the "slo mo" idea....BUT I would do it after all the fighting is
done. Most people won't want to sit through it for every bout, neither will
the fighters.

Also, if you get the wrong person....the "slo mo" could get pretty boring.
As Tadhg mentioned Fridays are usually better for experimentation OR at a
fighter practice.

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com