[Namron] Medfair load-up at the shed 6pm Wednesday March 28th

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Mar 27 04:58:21 PDT 2012

Well, since Tadgh is in charge of the layout (if I remember correctly), it would depend on his being able to be there to oversee the layout or getting the "map" to someone.  Certainly, taking the items already in the trailers over and dropping them off and tentatively laying them out sounds like a good idea.

Annabelle