[Namron] Medfair load-up at the shed 6pm Wednesday March 28th

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:28:55 PDT 2012

For those who are bringing A&S  exhibit / demo items (e.g., table top
looms, my big spinning wheel if the weather forecast continues to look
good), what's the procedure?  I'm assuming that I should bring them early
Friday morning; is there any drive up access, or any good place to park?
Nothing I have is heavy but it's bulky so I'll have to make several trips.

Cynthia