[Namron] The Battle Of The Champions Coming To Med Fair!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sat Mar 10 12:41:10 PST 2012

No disrespect, I'm leaving this to our Med Fair coordinator. I think your
point is VERY valid. I think they will play hell getting the timing just
right for the crowd. I also think if people want to try it then give it a
chance.

There are tournament styles that allow for everyone to fight every round.
Swiss 5 is a good example. If it works out, it would really give a good
perspective on the "sport" of armored combat. I also think that Baroness
Adena has enough cred with the fighters to keep them in line with the idea
;)

Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com