[Namron] Greetings and Salutations.

Matthew House mhouse_1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 08:08:00 PDT 2012

Good morning.

I've been in the area for about a year now, and I kept planning to come out and do stuff.

other than a funeral, I didn't get a damn thing accomplished.

I'm in a position where I -need- to pack up and move this weekend.

Yes, it's rediculously short notice. Yes, I'm imposing on total strangers. Yes, I really am in that much of a bind. I've managed to screw up my back so badly I can barely walk, but that doesn't change the fact that I need to be out of this house as soon as possible.

For the record, none of you owe me a damn thing, and feel free to ignore my request.

Email me for details, or give me a call at 405-226-2838.

Ego owe Deus mortalitas , ceterus est mei