[Namron] Medfair A&S

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 13:26:53 PDT 2012

Thank you for posting this, Annabelle!  I have been very sick the last few days and just now have any energy to even check email.  I will not be out at Medieval Fair due to illness, but I am comforted by the fact that there are so many wonderful people willing to pick up the slack this leaves.  Those of you who will be dropping off items on Friday will need to speak with HE Annabelle.  Saturday Lady Veronique will be in charge on the A&S tent.  Please make sure that you see one of these ladies to fill out a note card listing:

Your name (so we can get the item back to you),

Object type (black work, embroidery, lace-making, woodworking, etc),

Approximate time frame (rough century is fine),

and How the item might be used (if it's not obvious).

We're not asking for full documentation, just a brief overview for the fair patrons.

Works in progress are also welcome, as are people who wish to work on items at the fair.  There will be space available in the living history tents for those wishing to share their craft.

As Annabelle stated, items left at the fair overnight will be secured in a locked UHaul truck, or you are welcome to take them with you in the evening.  If you have any questions, please call me at 405-664-6525.

YIS,
Lady Droen O'Rourke
Namron Minister of Arts & Science