[Namron] Namron Games

Kyna Terricsdottir kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 16:03:26 PDT 2012

Nameon games gate list

As Nameon Games approaches, we all need to think about what we will do to make this event a success. Our King and Queen have noticed that one area lacking volunteers is the gate shifts. I want to prove to TRM that Namron has no such problem! Please, email me, the list,  call or text me if you are willing to sit one of these shifts. We require 2 people per shift, more if you want to. Remember,  this is a great way to meet new and interesting people.

5:00-7:00pm
HL Margherita de Mantua
Baroness Caterina Giovanni di Gilead

7:00-9:00pm
Mistress Adena Terricsdottir

9:00-11:00pm
Lord Andrew Turnbull

11:00-1:00am
Rose the Obnoxious

We will close gate at 1 am,  and reopen at 6am

6:00-8:00am
Lord Andrew Turnbull

8:00-10:00am

10:00-12:00pm

12:00-2:00pm

We will be closing gate at 2:00 Saturday afternoon. The gate will be located on the parking side of the bridge. Remember, contact me if you would like a shift!

YiS,
Kyna terricsdottir
Kynaterricsdottir at Yahoo.com
(405) 626-1037