[Namron] Offer: Brewing equipment

Michael Graff explorer at flame.org
Sat May 12 02:28:31 PDT 2012

For various reasons, I've decided brewing is not something I can really do anymore.  I'm offering the equipment to anyone who wants it.  Only requirement is you take it all.  :)

If someone wants to snag this and hand it out to many other people, that's perfect.  If they want to keep it for themselves, that's good too.  I just need the garage space...

I've not made an exact inventory, but there are carboys of various sizes, bottles of various types and sizes, general equipment (air locks, stoppers, hoses, suction starter, bottle capper, funnel, etc).

This really needs to go ASAP, so I'd like to get rid of it this weekend.  I would prefer someone pick it up, but if absolutely necessary I can deliver it within the area.

Please call my cell (+1 405.659.6737) if you are interested.  Don't reply to this mail as I likely won't see it until after the weekend.

--Michael