[Namron] Mundane help for Someone

Stacy hotclady at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:26:00 PDT 2012

My Wonderful SCA Family,

There is a young mother of two in Edmond that I have never met that was just diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic and liver cancer.  She ran an in-home day care but now can't work.  The family needs financial help to offset their living expenses as well as medial expenses.  They are going to have a yard sale for the family on June 2nd.  They are asking for any donation items or help with the sale.(You can get all this information from the KFOR web site)

I know that this is Namron games weekend, I have contacted one of the ladies in charge of the yard sale, I have a couple of things I am going to donate for it. (Its not much but she is very appreciative) I am asking you my friends and family if you have anything you would like to donate I would be happy to get it taken out there with mine.  If you have some things you'd like to bring to donate you can bring them to the next fighter practices at the sellers center and I will pick them up.

I know this seems like a strange request since I don't know this young lady but alot of you know that I lost my dad to the same Pancreatic cancer on Christmas day of 2010.  We found out about his in Sept and he was gone at Christmas.  This really hit home for me and I wanted to do something, anything to help.  Its a very painful (infact the most painful) type of cancer out there and its a long road to recovery and the chances are really not very high on recovery even with today's medications.

If you have things you want to donate you can bring them or contact me, or the people that are in charge of the yard sale, their email addresses are on the KFOR web site.

My phone number is 4056237790 and you are welcome to text me or give me a call.

Thank you all for your time this is something that just touches my heart.

Lady Lady Alicia Blackdragon