[Namron] Passing of a Storm

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 08:33:42 PDT 2012

Greetings,

It is with a heavy heart that I share the news of the passing of Baroness Angharad Rhonwen of Caerleon (mka Jo Anna Peters). She fell asleep in the Lord last night.

She was a dear soul who did spinning, weaving, and scroll work until her arthritis would no longer allow. And should be well remembered for her audio transcription of the Black Star for many years.

As soon as funeral arrangements are available, I will pass them along.

Please pause moment for another Fallen Storm...and Fallen Star.

Regards,
Tadhg