[Namron] Namron Games and the Baron's Birthday.

Stacy hotclady at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:34:49 PDT 2012

So Bad news, Good news, and pleading!!!

Bad News: It would seem that my contacts in the US Army don't reach to darn  high and my request that they "Let my Baron Go" for Namron Games and his Birthday (Pstttt its June 3rd).  Was stamped denied :(  BOOOOOO.

Good News:  We have decided that Our Amazing Baron would want us to celebrate and "get this party started" and he will join us sometime in July. :)

Now the Pleading:  As most of you know We will have the Amazing King and Queen attending our grand event.  We want to show them a wonderful Revel.  I need your help.   We will be providing a cake in Celebration of Baron Orlando's Birthday (No I am not telling how old he is).  Ahhh but We can't just "Let them eat Cake" now can we?  I know we have some amazing cooks out there in this wonderful Barony.  Would you please bring a sample of your wares to share?

I will also be needing some lights for the "Party" which will be held at the covered pavilion. I have some Rugs but could always use more.  We will have a few things to decorate with but again if you have some things please by all means bring them.

I will be needing dancer's and drummers.  I dare say we have some amazing talent that we can show off.

Last but not least bring your mugs of drink, after all it is a "Party"

If you have any, or all of these things available to bring or help with please contact me via email or my phone number is 4056237790 and I do have text.  I am looking forward to making this a Revel to remember.

Thanks
Lady Lady Alicia Blackdragon