[Namron] Namron (Beltane) Games - THIS weekend!!!!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed May 30 05:47:10 PDT 2012

Greetings one and all!

This weekend we get to play, have fun, relax, enjoy, have games, shoot
archery, throw all kinds of things, find a new brewing champion, be
dazzled by our artisans, enjoy some bardic, watch a tavern brawl, see
fierce dragon fighting, have some birthday cake, party, and don't forget
the NEW CHAMPIONSHIP . . . Foolery! Namron has a rich history of Foolery
and it is time that we revel in it and claim it back:-)

**AND**

the weather is following it's name's sake! The Calm in the Storm will be
there and our nobility and royalty will be kept safe and dry under her
wings.

I will be on site by about 10am or 11am on Friday to start laying out
the tents and ranges. Site is NOT open at that time for people to show
up for setting up their own stuff, if you come at that time it is
because you are volunteering to help setup baronial things, and yes the
more help we get the better:-)

There will be NO camping on the lower field nor on the side of the foot
path that is beside that area. Most of the camping will be in the main
back camping area.

****** SPECIAL NOTICE ******
Camp Fire opens the next day! No tents, equipment, supplies, or TRASH
can be left on site. Everything must be taken down and gone. If it is
raining or wet, you will still have to break it down and take it home.
All trash, cigarette butts, bottles, caps, wrappers, whatever MUST be
picked up and thrown away. We do not want to lose the use of this site
and we want the kids to have a safe and fun week! Autocrats will be
checking areas Sunday to make sure trash is being taken care of and the
site is clean.

YIS,
Vincenti