[Namron] Bardic

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 07:19:28 PDT 2012

Lorenzo,
So are you saying that you need to hold off on having bardic at your place until June or July? Just wanting to clarify.
Thanks,
Baronessa Caterina

So, just occurred to me that I haven't said anything.  I did, but it was
only in my brain.. Not out loud.  I've been swamped with a particular test
I've been studying for.. on top of work and I need to hold bardic practices
at my place until June or July.

After that,  should be back to normal.  I'll get all that posted up on the
website.

Should anyone else have space and time.. Feel free to pick up the stick.
 :).  Sorry for the late notice.. It's been crazy.

Se?or Lorenzo