[Namron] THANKS...Thursday Fighter Practice @ Norman HS...Thurs, 5/10...6:30 pm

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 09:58:56 PDT 2012

Greetings,

Thanks to everyone who's been helping to support the Thursday Fighter Practice.

Since school is coming to a close, we will not have access to Norman HS for the summer. So, we're moving it down the block to Lion's Park on Flood St in Norman...starting on Thurs, 5/24.

Enjoy a week off! We'll see you in two weeks.

Regards,

Tadhg

...brick by brick