[Namron] *CORRECTED* Funeral Arrangements for HE Angharad Rhonwen of Caerleon (JoAnna Peters)

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue May 22 22:38:07 PDT 2012

Tadhg and or Meraud, would you light a candle or make other
appropriate reverence for me to Him about her? I wont return to
Ansteorra until the beginning of June.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky