[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] A very wonder 2 years!

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 11:23:47 PDT 2012

Thank you Pookie!
The abundance of heartfelt love for Namron and the SCA that you possess has always been an inspiration to ME!
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina

To: namron at ansteorra.org; SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com
From: Pookyloves at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 14:16:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] A very wonder 2 years!

      Your Excellency,

Regarding Vincenti's heartfelt words I am compelled to strongly

reemphasize one all important aspect. That being, " the guidance and

inspiration of your wife (OUR Baroness)". In voluminous ways my heart

is moved and my DREAM is strengthened by the guidance, inspiration,

and devotion of your wife, our Baroness.

Blessed be both of your devotions to the scadian and mundane realm. "I

thank you"

Respect and Loving Gratitude,

Pookie

Post Scriptum: Blessed be the heart of Vincenti, as well.

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.

The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with

truth." ~ Pooky

    __._,_.___

	  Reply to sender |

	  Reply to group |