[Namron] Off topic..

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri May 25 04:18:04 PDT 2012

"Anyone have one of those tile scrapers I could borrow? ( the ones for
removing tile) I am redoing my bathroom this weekend..."

That's actually "code" for something, right?

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky