[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] A very wonder 2 years!

Michele Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:19:41 PDT 2012

Our Baronessa has been amazing. She has been a lifeline for me for which I
can never thank her enough but throughout this past year she has been a
source of constant inspiration in so many ways. But as the daughter of a
veteran, on Memorial Day weekend, there are no words to express how much
your service means, probably at this time in our history more than any
other. So thank you both for the sacrifices you have made. I love you both
and am so honored that I share a chosen family with you.

~Melina

--
Blessings,
Shell

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to the Divine.