[Namron] Thanksgiving dinner

Baroness Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sat Nov 3 20:25:03 PDT 2012

Ulf and I will be opening our home again this year for the annual Orphan's Thanksgiving. Dinner will commence at 2pm on Thanksgiving Day to be followed by games, dessert and fellowship, not necessarily in that order. Roast turkey, smoked turkey, baked ham, cornbread dressing and various pies will be provided. We ask that you bring a dish that means Thanksgiving to you and a $1 donation per person for the meat.

If you have family plans, then join us after for games and dessert.

If you know of someone who has no place to go, or cannot for some reason go home to family, please send them our way. All are welcome.

Please let me know what you are planning on bringing so we don't end up with 20 green bean casseroles and no mashed potatoes!!!!

Travel safe on your journeys home to your loved ones.

If you need the address drop me a private message or give me a call at the number below and I will give it to you.

Ulf and Maleah
405-321-4747