[Namron] Father Christmas at Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Nov 19 09:48:41 PST 2012

Greetings,

This is a call from the workers at Father Christmas' workshop to get an idea of how many children we need to prepare for this year.

If you will be bringing a child with you to Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel who will be visiting with Father Christmas, please let us know so we can make sure we have an appropriate gift for them.  It is not required to let us know, we should have plenty of gifts, but it will be helpful for our preparations.  If you can send a note with their name and age to eppersos at oge.com<mailto:eppersos at oge.com> we would appreciate it.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone.  It's less than 2 weeks away!

Annabelle