[Namron] Linen

Lindsey Lewis lindsey.bellam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:20:32 PST 2012

I was chatting with someone at Maleah's on Thanksgiving about linen. I
had been getting a number of ads for linen from: fabric-store.com and
I had written back asking about 8 oz. linen. They have selection of
colours and it is 59" wide and runs anywhere from $8 to $10 per yard.
I hope this helps whoever I was chatting with. (I think it may have
been Kiley [?] ). Anyone looking for linen of all weights should check
out this site if you haven't found it already - Gwyneth