[Namron] Help Needed

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:20:15 PST 2012

Greetings all,
We have been asked, along with all of the other Baronies, to take part in a very large project. Their Majesties are needing the Baronies to help make approximately 500-700 coifs for Gulf Wars. The sewing part would need to be done by the end of January so that the embroidering part could be done.

I told the organizer that Namron would make 50 coifs (our share) and they will be sending us the fabric. We will hold a sweat shop some time in January to get these cut out and sewn so please let me know if you will be available to help. I will probably organize the sweat shop for a Saturday or Sunday in January.
They are also hoping to have enough people to be able to embroider names on each of the coifs so if you have the ability to help embroider, please let me know that as well.
YIS,
HE Caterina