[Namron] looking for help with tea ceremony

Aubrey Lea aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 11:41:14 PST 2012

Greetings.

I am the sponcer of a culinary exploration club at the school that I teach at in OKC.
We are wanting to have a tea tasting and introduction to a short / informal tea ceremony.

We want to do this after school one day. We are looking at the week of December 12 - 16 or January 7-11.
School ends at 2:45 pm and my room would be available for eariler set up.

If you are able and interested in helping with this, or know someone who I can contact please let me know.

Thank you,
Aubrey Ericstochter
(Aubrey Cole)