[Namron] Armoring Day

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 17:42:26 PST 2012

Most Beloved Namron and all Her ships at sea,

A couple of the Facets of my Dream include sharing my love vehemently
in armor on the field and an SCA enclave in every village in the known
world.

Is there a contact person for those who gather in Ada and is Armoring
Day a regular thing?

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family Council

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky