[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel - Father Christmas

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Nov 13 16:09:09 PST 2012

Greetings,

With Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel just over 2 weeks away, it's time for me to ask a favor.

If you are planning on attending Yule Revel and are going to take a child who would like to visit Father Christmas, please let me know at eppersos at oge.com<mailto:eppersos at oge.com> so that we can make sure the workshop makes sufficient toys for the age groups.  Please let me know the childs name, age, and if a boy or girl (some names are not obvious).

Pre-registration is not required, we hope to have more than enough goodies to go around.  However, it will help us to have an idea of how many of what age groups there will be.

Hope to see many of you at Yule Revel,

Annabelle