[Namron] THANKS from Axeman VII

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 10:12:40 PST 2012

I had fun list mistressing all three lists.  Chivalric was fun watching the fighters "walk the plank", Rapier was interesting to see how the fighters delt with the "axe", and the kids had fun beating each other with the boffers.

It was a beautiful day and I wish more people had turned out for the event.  They missed a lot of fun.  I enjoyed contributing to the event.

In Service to the Dream,
Etienett