[Namron] Kingdom Arts & Sciences

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 12:14:50 PST 2012

Hi Everybody!!

 The Kingdom Arts & Sciences Championship will be held in Bordermarch on February 8-10 of 2013. I know this is a great distance away, but please remember that if you can't be there, you can send your entry with someone else.

HL Beatrix and I are planning on attending and will be able to take a LIMITED number of entries OR persons with their entry. (First come first served).  Please contact either of us for more information. Heck if there enough interest we may rent a van and invade! We still do not know specific information on where the site is going to be, but we will keep you posted.

There are Awesome Artisans around these Northern parts so let's be sure the North is well represented!

My email is pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com and Bea's email is btrz.msnr at gmail.com.  You can also find us both on Facebook if you need to.

Thanks!!

YIS
HL Deirdre ni Raghailligh & HL Beatrix Alfray

Please feel free to post to your local list if I missed it.