[Namron] Thanksgiving dinner

bearndrgn at gmail.com bearndrgn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:06:26 PST 2012

Baroness Maleah,
      This is Tom Haidek, and I will be coming down, just not sure of the exact time at the moment, hope to know more tomorrow.  I was going to ask your permission for a friend of mine and his father to join us.  With your permission I will go ahead and provide yours and Ulf's number so they may contact you for directions just in case we have to arrive in separate cars.

Thoughts and blessings,

Tom Haidek
(Ld. Tomas O'Ronan)