[Namron] Namron Officers Meeting Notes 11/19/12

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 08:17:41 PST 2012

Greetings,

Here is the officer meeting notes from this last week.  If you are an
officer and are unable to attend, you need to let Their Excellencies or
myself know why you are unable to attend.  We need for the officers to
be present at Populace meeting and Officers meeting each month. It is at
these meetings that we discuss any issues or projects that need to be
done for the Barony.  If you are unable to attend due to illness or
working, it is understandable, but please let us know.

YIS,

Margherita
Namron Seneschal