[Namron] November Plume

Lindsey Lewis lindsey.bellam at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 21:10:35 PST 2012

I think that 8 or 8:30 is about right. If anyone wants to chat
further, we can always move to my house or the nearest coffee shop. So
I will make copies tomorrow and organize my books and displays
articles and look forward to seeing all of you on Tuesday, if for some
reason you cannot make the class, let me know and I will save a set of
copies for you - Gwyneth