[Namron] 36th Protectorate

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Oct 2 21:28:49 PDT 2012

Greetings All,
     In 2 weekends we kick off the 36th Namron Protectorate. We will select
our next Protector and Rapier Champion. Entrants in the lyst are expected
to compete by inspiration and honor for a consort. Presentation of consorts
will begin prior to the lyst so that Her Excellency and I may meet each of
you and give each entrant a small token of our appreciation.

We have many other activities planned including youth chivalric, A&S
displays, youth activities, an archery fun shoot, feast and much more!

To learn more please see our website http://protectorate.baronyofnamron.org

In service,
Barone Orlando Giovanni

--