[Namron] Ansteorran Wiki Consultation at Namron Protectorate

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:44:39 PDT 2012

Good afternoon!

With the gracious permission of the autocrats, I will be hosting an
Ansteorran Wiki Consultation table at Namron Protectorate. Please take
a few minutes to stop by and learn about this exciting means of
preserving our Kingdom, Region, and Baronial histories!  I welcome
anyone who would like to add to the information available on your
group pages, or who would like to have a page built for themselves. I
will be bringing a scanner so that I can scan photos or other
documents that pertain to your personal or group history, and hope to
have a tape recorder to collect stories and histories from founding
members of the Barony.  As always, I will have tasty treats as bribes
for those who share a few minutes of their day with me!

In webby service,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Vscribe to the Wiki
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Zubeydah